I've spent the entire day pimping my new blog out. I can't tell if it's been a productive way to spend my day or not, but I've enjoyed myself, anyway! You can check out Badger Sandwich if you'd like, but keep in mind that it's still in the early stages of development. I'm trying to get into the habit of posting regularly, but so far there's only one post up. I'll also probably change the widgets and things around in the next few weeks.
I just added a weather widget to the sidebar here, so you can see if my theory about PDX rain really is a myth. Of course, sometimes the weather says it's raining when it isn't, but, whatever. Also, the widget is kinda ugly.
I did a trade with someone on Etsy last week for a pair of custom shot glasses with the Hunter S. Thompson "Gonzo" logo on them. They were really hard to do, so please don't ask for them! Anyway, in return for the glasses, she made me a custom ring! You can see it if you scroll down to my Etsy Favorites sidebar box. If you click the first picture, it will bring you to a listing with photos of my actual ring. How cool is that?
Oh yeah--if anyone has anything really cool that I should feature on my new blog, please email me!! I'm looking for cool websites, photos, videos, what-have-you that would be inspiring for a creative person. I can't guarantee that I'll write about what you suggest, but I'm always looking for new stuff so I'll be sure to check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun new blog, Amanda! I was inspired by your forays into blogdom and started one of my own -- mostly a forum to rant and rave and carry on about the things that keep me awake at night. It's called Of Castles and Cucumbers: a crone's eye view of the world. http://ofcastlesandcucumbers.blogspot.com/
Hope you get your new car! Linda
Thanks for checking out the new blog, Linda! It looks like it's going to be a work in progress for a while, but that seems to be the way of things for me. :)
I checked out your blog--very cool! I love inspiring people to blog. It's funny though, since I just started myself! Everyone deserves a voice, and what better way to be heard than to share with the entire world?
In reference to the US Airways layout -- such a celebrity in the family! (Even anonymous) Linda
Post a Comment